Wednesday, March 17, 2010

About Me

Well for starters my name is Adrian Espinal, born January 28, 1990. I'm twenty years old, I'm Dominican born and raised there, I came to the United States when i was four years old. I have some artistic talent i'm not the best but i can draw and sketch pretty good, i actually have a good sack of sketch books scattered around in my room. As of right now I'm actually writing a fictional story that wad inspired by a drawing that i did back when i was like ten years old. I'm not gonna lie i have been trying to start a story from that for years but it wasn't until recently that i had a creative impulsion in my head and all these ideas starting coming out of nowhere. I like to brag about it to all my close friends because I'm putting my all into this story I've given all my characters names, and everything, gone into depth and detail about their personalities, likes, and dislikes everything. I've set a goal for myself to finish this and try to get it out there, but finishing it is the main thing. I think of myself as a humble person, I'm very quiet and tend to keep to myself until i feel comfortable enough to be myself around that person. Other than that I really have anything else to say about myself if anything you can just ask me and I'll tell you.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogs Adrian. If you like stories, ENG 102 is the place for you. Maybe you can post it for us when it is ready.

    ReplyDelete