Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Blog # 6

I really like this class period. English is one of my favorite subjects maybe because i'm creative and have that artistic urge to just express all my thoughts that are roaming inside my head somewhere and i'm always been able to do that in english. I've actually taken 101 and 103 together last semester so it was easy for me to pick the material and form of writing, and analyzing right away. The blogs in this class really help alot just being informal and writing everything freely without restricting yourself to a point is really helpful. I like reading my classmates work too getting a second opinion when i'm having trouble understanding something but the only problem is that i tend to forget to reply to their post when i read them hahaha. So overall this class is far better than i expected and is really helping me be more in tuned with my writing and how to develop the theme in character so this is really helping me with the stories that i'm writing. Hopefully i can finalize at least one of the chapters of one of them and then post it up and see if anyone likes it.

No comments:

Post a Comment